Tuesday

Summer Leaves

I love leaf pictures. I take a million every year....I so I immediately got my camera when I saw Rylan and Cale raking in the back yard yesterday...

This is what big brothers are good for...


And this is the last thing you see before your face is covered in leaves...

A fancy leaf hat...
The jump caught in mid air...

And mister gap tooth himself, whose horse tooth FINALLY got knocked after weeks and weeks of being way too loose and sticking way to far out of his mouth. He still has one more to go....his new tooth has been completely in behind it for a couple months now...and it is barely hanging, but he won't let me near it....I should go and encourage more rough-housing with daddy to get it knocked out too...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures.

    Yes, our trees are changing color too, isn't it still August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love pictures of leaves and kids. They look so perfect together.

    Val

    ReplyDelete