Monday

Outside


Swinging


She's still a little too small, but if I pack her in just right it makes a great napping spot.


Jumping





I know he's skinny- but this picture makes him look ridiculously so.


Gardening


Lettuce, spinach and radishes


Cilantro


I got 19 of my tomato plants in tonight. 19 left that need to be planted soon and about 12 more seedlings just starting out. That's what happens when I get 25 seed packets from Seeds of Change for really cheap and get 4 new tomato varieties.


Peas


First pea flowers


First strawberries- almost ready


Radishes for snacking


Climbing


The poplar tree in our front yard is a favorite climbing tree.


Bonding


Cohen was telling her a weird, funny story about someone who really wanted cheese. She seemed to enjoy it :)

1 comment:

  1. What great photos, so many smiles! :) I love all that bare skin, I can't wait until we're in shorts and tees here. Garden looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete